Friday, 23 October 2009

Bets 6 and 7 - AITEEN THIRTYTHREE AND REVE DE SIVOLA - Chepstow 13.20

With 'to follow' lists, you often get the same horses running in races against one and other. This happens here, and if I am to make a profit out of the race I am going to have to be quite lucky, as Reve De Sivola is likely to be a very short price... Saying that, I must stick to the 'formula' of the thread, as by not doing so in the past I have missed out on some very nice winners  With absolutely no recent form to go on, the 6 runners in the 13.20 are all making their seasonal bow, and it looks like a very interesting little race. The Nicholls trained Aiteen Thirtythree is an ex English Pointer who has been bought by the Denman connections to run over hurdles this year with the intention of eventually going chasing with him. He won his bumper at the Welsh venue last year, after being well backed to do so, and he returns there tomorrow for his first hurdles race. He beat Qroktou in his bumper, who has gone on to win a decent race at Newbury. In Chepstow bumper that pair drew a mile clear of the field, so the form is clearly very good. I expect him to make a decent debut here tomorrow, we all know he will have been schooled very well, and he must have every chance. However, the one he will have to beat is Reve De Sivola. Having only ever been beaten by Walkon, Zaynar, R De Rien Sivola and Simarian, he has some excellent form in the book, none more so than he very impressive sixth in the Triumph at last years festival. If he picks up where he left off then he will be very hard to beat this season. The forecast price does not hugely instill confidence, as he may well be odds on, but I guess he has the form to justify that price, against a relatively unknown field. One slight concern is that he has never won, but surely it is only a matter of time before that statistic has changed....?

2pts AITEEN THIRTYTHREE win @ 6/5
2pts REVE DE SIVOLA win @ 6/4

No comments:

Post a Comment