Bet 3 - PRIDE OF DULCOTE - Worcester 15.50
My third bet of the season sees me backing a Ditcheat runner for the first time this season. I am sure there will be many many Ditcheat runners over the next few months... Tomorrow, smart hurdler Pride Of Dulcote jumps his first fence in public after a summer break. According to Nicholls, he has schooled well, and with Nicholls being so open about his horses' chances I am very confident that we will see a very decent novice chaser tomorrow. Unfortunately, only 3 others line up in this heat, thus restricting the price to what will probably be an odds on shot. However, in the field of 4 there is some decent opposition. Captain Americo is no slouch, and Any Currency has the big advantage of already having had a run this season, however, I do think that Pride Of Dulcote will have too much for this field. I am sure that the Nicholls team will have far superior races in mind for this exciting prospect later on in the season.
2pts win
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment